Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

BW Friday

Nothing like starting out the day with a new nurse trying to find a good vein to poke. Today is cycle day 21 (20 actually due to the weekend) check to see if my progesterone level shows that I ovulated. My fertility friend chart finally shows that I did with 3 temps over my base line so I am really hoping that my bloodwork confirms that. With my previous pregnancy they did not check my progesterone level until 7 weeks and it was extremely low. I believe that it had a lot to do with my missed miscarriage. Hopefully I will have the results by Monday. This time around I am trying to be a little less crazy about my symptom analyzing. Last cycle I was absolutely positive that I was having abnormal symptoms and that it was our cycle so of course the negative tests hurt even worse. This time being my first time on clomid I don't know what is "normal" for so I am just trying to relax. I know it is much easier said than done.

My day started out pretty great thanks to my husband. He had 2 dozen roses and a box of chocolates longer than my arm (no idea what he was thinking) waiting for me when I got out of the shower. I am thankful for my lunch breaks spent at the gym on days like these :)  Happy Valentines Day! May your day be filled with love and cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment