Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

First Clomid Cycle



O Clomid you really do bring out the best in me.....NOT. I feel like hell. I have not been sleeping very well at all so even midday my eyes are still swollen. My eyelids look like one big roll. Then there is the wonderful cramping and bloating. I look like I am 6 months pregnant which makes me feel even better. Why do I have to feel worse trying to get pregnant than I ever did for the short time that I was pregnant?? I really hope that I don’t have to take these pills for very long, my body does not seem to like them too much. On a positive note I think that I am ovulating, it sure feels like I am and my temps are looking good so far. I guess I will find out after my bloodwork on Friday if I did or not.


On another note with every day that passes I can feel my due date creeping up on me. Honestly I am a little scared to see how I react. I thought that there for awhile my emotional outbursts had sort of subsided but right when I start to relax they sneak up on me all over again. I think these pills may also be contributing to it. My due date is the day before St. Patrick’s Day, the perfect due date for an Irish girl. Too bad it is now going to make St. Patrick's day hell for me. I came across St Patty’s day baby clothes the other day and about lost my shit. I should be buying those for our little one. I wish that I could just skip March this year, maybe just sleep through it.


Today is not a good day for me; I wish I could take the afternoon off and just head to bed. I am hoping that tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment