Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shit End of the Stick

 Lately I have been feeling pretty down. I think as Easter and Mothers day come closer I just keep thinking about how I should have a little one right now. I just about die when I see the cute Easter baby outfits. I think things have been tougher for me lately because we don't have much support from parts of my husbands immediate family, his brother and his new fiance (currently pregnant) in particular. I need to learn to just let people go when they are bringing negativity into our lives but I just have always wanted a sister in law that I was close with. I guess just another time I get the shit end of the stick.

We were supposed to have our first IUI this cycle but of course the timing came out just right that both my RE and her lab tech are going to be out of town while I am there. So as of right now the plan is to still be monitored and get the HCG shot but then for one of the other providers in the practice to do a sort of half IUI on me. She said the sperm will not be washed and will be put into the cervix instead of the uterus since they cant do anything else without the lab tech. I just don't understand how they do not have a replacement lab tech for when one is gone. I am on day 5 of this cycle and on day 3 of my femera and I already feel like im out. I am finding it harder and harder to remain positive with this process.




No comments:

Post a Comment