Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Today I am Thankful

I know you definitely can not tell it from my blog but I really have been trying to look toward the positive things in life and not let my cycles run things. So far not doing so well but I will continue to work on things. Today someone that I am very close to (shes like my 2nd mother) had her second and final brain aneurysm removed and finally gets to come back home. This has been over a 2 month long process and has been so emotionally draining for her family but today it is finally over. Her surgery went way faster than expected and they were able to get everything done that they needed to. When my dad called and told me the great news I just started balling. Today I am thankful for her and that her struggle is done and she is onto recovery. Today I am thankful for the health of myself and my family.

I started back with my acupuncturist today and I am so thankful that I did. I have been reading about the benefits of acculturate for both PCOS and IF and figured it wont hurt. I have known my acupuncturist for about 4 years now and when I went in for my appointment I told about all my "new problems". About my loss and my PCOS. She kept asking questions and finally said well to my honest I have PCOS also and I am 16 weeks pregnant after trying for 2 years. We sat there and for 30 minutes talked about our internal struggles and how hard of a battle infertility is to take on and how it sucks that it is such a hush hush thing. She is the first person who I have gotten to sit down with who gets it, who gets the struggles and the horrible feelings that infertility brings. Its so horrible to say but it felt so nice to actually now know of someone who went through what I am going through and ended up on the other side. I am very thankful that I decided to start going back and seeing her and that she shared her story with me, it gives me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment